we can be buddies

  • Rebecca Arrington
    Message 1 of 566 , Apr 3, 2007
      i live in cleveland, Ohio and i'm trying to get back on track with my
      diet. I fell off for 5 months and i gain some inches back so i'm
      trying to tone up again. i attend college because i want to be a
      Pharmacy Tech. well i have to go Holla!

    • patriciafalcon@yahoo.com
      Message 566 of 566 , Apr 23, 2008
        As of right now I am 173 pounds and I want to get down to 135 or 140 at the least. I want to look good for my husband again, and it's hard to do. I have 3 girls, the youngest is 18 months old. I am a stay at home mom, and I work out at home. I would like to have someone to work out with me though. Someone that can keep me motivated and vise versa. It gets lonely here at the house. I go on walks, but that gets boring after you do it so often.