Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Introduce Yourself

  • betsy standish
    Message 1 of 2716 , Mar 31, 2007
      nikki, do different types of exercises, walking, running, swimming, tennis, biking, etc. if you vary your exercises your routine will never go stale. you are at a good age to get the weight off. just eat less . exercise and diet go hand in hand. avoid junk foods, bad fats like hydrogenated oils, processed foods, etc. eat fruits, vegtables, portion sizes lean meats , a deck of cards size is a portion of meats. eat healthy whole grains. i would love to be 24 again,the weight always came off through proper diet and exercise. i am now 52, and have a medicine against me, making it tough to get the weight off. you are young do it while you are able. you'll have everyones support here, i sure of that. good luck , don't give up, and don't get discouraged. betsystandish@...
    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.