Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re:LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT BUDDY

  • Dawn Clark
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 30 12:30 PM
      Hi Mae,

      I will give you all the support you need!  We need to be there for each other.  Have to go, will email you tonight.  Take care!

      Dawn

      jffttconner <jffttconner@...> wrote:

      Yes Dawn,that is fine with me the more support we have the more
      dedicated we will be.let us make a promiss that we will be there for
      each other ,when we fail we can rely on each other's .this battle
      with(the bulge) is not an easy task to fight,you and Alice can call me
      Mae.

    • Dawn Clark