Need help!

  • misadeh32
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2007
      Hello everyone...My name is Misty. I am 33 years old, married with 4
      wonderful children. I am embarrased to admit, I am extremely
      overweight. Most of the time, I have little energy to go out and run
      with my kids. This fact hurts me so much. I have been overweight
      since I was a teenager and have never enjoyed the looks of my body. I
      did join a weight loss center about 6 years ago and did very well at
      it. My total loss of weight was around 45 lbs. But, then the expense
      of the meals at the center, and finding out I was pregnant with
      twins, kinda made it harder for me to go and check in every week. So,
      needless to say, I gained all that weight back, and then some. I need
      a support group like this, to help me. To tell me that yes, it can
      happen. I have already gone out and purchased the Special K products
      to start this tomorrow. Goals?? Well, I would be happy to lose just
      20 lbs. BUT, in reality, I need to lose alot more. I think the
      average weight of a woman 5'5" is around 150-160, and I weighed in
      last week at 265. So I need to do this. Please lend me your support.
      I want to be that sexy, knock out person my husband fell in love with
      almost 13 years ago.

      Thank you
    • Carol McKay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Hi I just joined and am in need of a buddy to look after me for awhile
        like every other day would be fine.
      • Nicole Washington
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
          We are all here for you

        • Leo3diamonds@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            Are you looking for a buddy online or in your city,state?
            Christie