NEW

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 28, 2006
      Hello I Am Kim 34 Year Old Lady With 2 Kids and I Am Trying To Lose 20
      Pounds Because I Feel Over Weight And I Would Love To Get Back To Get
      Back Get Back To Size 12 Or 10 So I Would Love Some Help With This I
      Started To Eat Special K This Morning And I Would Like To Know How Many
      Bowls I Need To Eat A DAY
    • katlengel46
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 17 7:04 AM
        Hi. I'm Kathy. I'm 29 and I too don't have much to lose. I recently just started on my diet and it is hard at first, but I think the main message here is calorie control. If you can add some exercise also, that will help. I've done this before and managed to lose about 5 lbs/week. You can go online and use one of those calorie counters that will tell you the range of intake you should get each day that will lead to weight loss. They take into account your activity level, height and current weight. Hope that helps a little! Keep it up! And stay motivated!