Re: [SpecialKgroup] I am new

  • M Vickery
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
      Results vary from person to person, the more weight you have to lose, the quicker it will come off initially. Everyone is different, don't expect to lose at the same rate as anyone else.

      Chris
      (who doesn't believe in luck!)
    • sweeteliss
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi! surprised to see someone from my area on this board. I am from
        Sullivan County, NY. It is so easy for lbs to slip on during the long
        winter months here. I just started today and so far so good, but then
        again, I was too busy today to focus on food. I am going to keep on
        over the weekend so i will post again how I am doing. I can't believe
        I am actually measuring cereal and milk in a measuring cup, but I am!
      • indy1527@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 24, 2008
          Hi everyone I am new and hoping to reach my goal to loose 55lbs!
        • Amanda Delancey
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 24, 2008
            Hi, I'm new to the group and a former veteran from the Navy. I currently 36 yrs old and am at 185 pounds, I'm 5'1" and burrent BMI is 33 something...which puts me in the upper end of the obese rating. I also have PCOS which makes my hormones all wacky too... I've put my self on a diet but nothing drastic. I DO keep a food diary now and in the last month and a half.have went from 197 to 185. I know the secret to losing is slowly. Before I went to the navy i weighed 203 pounds..(march) in (july) I weighed 145. I lost it that time by slim fast...however being in the military helped me keep it off... after the military(medical retirement) My knees are bad, I have diabetes now its really hard to keep focused so I hiope i get the support from this group that i need. If I make typing errors is because i cant type..lol...anyhow, i look forward to meeting all of you.. if you feel a one on one, dont hesitate to email me.
              Mandy
          • ladycheetah212001@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 29, 2008
              Dear Mandy,
              Welcome to our group. Here is what I would do. Try to incorporate more salads in to your diet, fruits and vegetables, cut out red meat if you can. I eat chicken and fish. Drink lots of water. (I do). Start out with light exercises.
              I will try to go to the store and pick up some Special K Products.
              E-Mail me back when you get a chance.
              Ruby
            • daralmonte
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 26, 2009
                Hello all
                I am new and after reading about Special K I want to start on diet as well. After my son I had 160 pounds and I was eating the Special K bars long ago. Right now i have 142 ponds and I would like to be 120 or 125. I know that we can do it.
              • Dee Gobert
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 27, 2009
                  yea we can do it
                  keep up the good work