Re: Introduce Yourself

  • lisalips04090
    Message 1 of 2716 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi, my name lisa and I am very excited be a part of this group. I have to say I am a bit of a
      pushover when it comes to food. My friends a very thin and eat whatever they want. I have to
      watch everything I eat but when I"m with them it"s soooo hard. Well enough about that I am
      five feet one inch and weigh lets just say to much I'm probably 40lbs. overweight. There I
      said it. I am 40 year young my goal is to loose the weight before September my friend is
      getting married. I am a divorced mom of two beautiful children Keith 15, Samantha 10. Well I
      look forward to speaking with you all. Thanks for having this web site.
    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.