Re: [SpecialKgroup] PROGRESS

  • M Vickery
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      Well done Rosa, you are doing well....keep up the good work.

      Chris
      (who doesn't believe in luck!)
    • Julie Polito
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
        We have an introductions topic, it strikes me that we really need a
        topic to post your progress. Tell us how you're doing here. Share your
        success or vent your frustrations. We are here to listen and to help.
      • Julie Polito
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
          As you can see, Rosa is already here and she's doing great. Good job!

          Anyone else?
        • britgrl55
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
            Hi, my name is Terri. I have been on the specialK challange for a
            week. I have lost 5 pounds and so happy about that. My goal is 20 to
            start with, so I guess I am on my way!