Re: Im new

  • tlundskow
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28 5:00 AM
      Hi - Congratulations on losing 10 lbs. - I would really like to lose
      10 lbs. but can't seem to make it happen. I have been on the diet for
      2 weeks and I might have lost 3 pounds but really my weight fluctuates
      a few pounds anyway so I'm not really too excited. I have never had
      to diet before but 10 lbs have somehow made there way over the last 5
      or 6 years and I don't like it! I can't seem to get it off though.
      I'm following the Special K Diet really well during the day and
      drinking lots of water but the dinner hour I haven't really done
      anything differently. I eat normal dinners so maybe I should cut back
      on my portions. Any suggestions?
    • M Vickery
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28 11:09 AM
        I guess it depends what you mean by a 'normal' dinner.  I try to keep mine below 400 calories...plus a fat free yogurt.

        Chris
        (who doesn't believe in luck!)
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 28 2:28 PM
          Hi Brandy I'm Raelynn I'm 19. How long have you been on this diet?
          What did you eat for the free meal?
        • typeo831@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2008
            Hey, everybody
            I'm starting the challenge, any tips i should do or know, to help stay on the diet??
          • keturah_23
            Message 5 of 9 , May 28, 2009
              Okay, I am starting tomorrow as I have to go grocery shopping and get a battery for my scale I can't weight! No pun intended