meal plan

  • destinyclose
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      Does it matter if you eat your choice of breakfast and then eat lunch
      and dinner and all snack special k or do you have to eat only dinner as
      your choice?
    • stampmason63
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        Could someone please help me figure out what does "Your Choice" mean on the meal plan??? Does that mean you eat a regular meal or eat one of the Special K meals??
      • Tracy Wahobe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2009
          the type of dinner you want.