Re: Yet another newbie needing help

  • mkw_72
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Have you tried eating vegtable soup I am also not a big vegtable
      eater but I have found that I can manage them when they are in soup.
      This is also a good tip as if you have soup before a meal this feels
      you up with not alot of calories and gives you the vegtables you
      might need. Also what about trying a vegtable or fruit juices I also
      might suggest that you do like I use to do for my son when he was
      little and wouldnt eat vegtables I would mix them in with foods he
      did like

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifer03878@...>
      wrote:

      > My name is Jennifer and I live in Southern NH. I would say I am
      well
      > over 60 lbs over weight. I would be happy to lose 40 lbs at this
      > point. I've gaine 20 lbs in the last 3 months. I plan on starting
      > tomorrow, January 1st and want to lose what I can as quickly as I
      can
      > but doing it the healthy way.
      >
      > My problem is I really don't like fruit or vegetables. Dieting is
      so
      > hard because of this. The only veggies I eat are raw celery and
      > carrots and lettuce. For fruit it's apples and green grapes. I
      am
      > open for any suggestions on how to change my diet while steering
      clear
      > of things that I just can't stomach. I've tried to eat other
      fruits
      > and veggies but they just gross me out.
      >
      > I hope someone out there is like me and can assist me on this. I
      > can't wait to try the Special K protien bars and such, but I need
      more.

    • Wanda Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Perhaps you can drink fresh fruit and vegetables. Sometimes having them as a smoothie or fresh from the juicer can be nice.

        http://mail.yahoo.com