Re: Help

  • talkygirl46
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 14, 2009
      hi
      We will get through this together. I know finacially its tough. I have started attending the gym It seems to help
      Take Care
      Sandra
      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Alida Muller <muller_alida@...> wrote:

      > Don't worry,I'm olsofeeling like that.....(Any Help Please)!!!!!!
      > I just got divorce,lost every thing,went thru olot off beating,menteley
      > @ fisickley..i move to Pretoria to find @ job..Got the job(I thank God 4 that)
      > now im trying 2 get my life into place.Im trying 2 give my kids as mutch as i can
      > 2 help them thrue the tuff times 2.NOW i need 2 get myself into place.Dont work 4 alot off
      > money but at lease its something!I wanne lose weight badly about 10-13kg.PLEASE!!! Is there someone
      > that can help me.Im going 2 Curves @ they r greate help me alot but i don't know how mutch longr
      > i can go.Financilly its hard.Don't have know frends this side.Thank U 2 everyone.Im Afrikaans..
      > Just be strong..
      >

      > Kind Regards
      > @lid@
      > xxxxxxxxxxx

    • Alida Muller
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 21, 2009
        My haert  is broken........! i had 2 leave the gym,cant efort 2 pay
        anymore.Im in tears@ don't know what 2 do..
        Curves was the onley think that kept me together.
        And my kids.

        Kind Regards
        @lida
        xxxxxxxxxxxx