Re: [SpecialKgroup] SpecialK Group Announcement

  • Angela Nurse
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2009
      If you still want to have your questions answered and stay in touch you can always join
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/healthyinitiatives/

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2009
        I LOVE SparkPeople!!!!

        Holly Kae
        ~~Live your life like a fried egg, with your sunny side up~~
        http://www.twitter.com/holly_kae
        http://www.facebook.com/hollykae
        http://seriouslyimjustsayin.blogspot.com

        There is a great diet web site that I used to go to and people might try it out and see if it works for them. It is SparkPeople. com.  There are all kinds of diet groups and good advice on that web site.   Maybe someone could start a SpecialKgroup on there.    It's sort of like a Facebook for dieters.

      • abdulla Akkare