SpecialK Group Announcement

  • Kirstie H
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009
      Dear SpecialK Group members,
      This group will be closing on December 22, 2009… but the Challenge continues! We want you to be successful in achieving your weight loss goals, and realize that peer support is an essential part of the journey.

      Please take a moment to visit www.specialk.com and check out other weight management communities. Those of you who are active on Facebook can also add your success stories to the Victory Chain on SpecialK's Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/specialk-us

      Thank you all for the ongoing encouragement and tips you've shared along the way. Your contributions and sharing of personal experiences have certainly helped others maintain the motivation to achieve weight loss goals, and we wish you success in continuing the path toward a healthier you!

      Regards,
      Kirstie
      Moderator, SpecialK Group
      Specialkgroup-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • betsy standish
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2009
        why are you closing the special k group?

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            SpecialKgroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
            SpecialKgroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • GinaFreece@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2009
          There is a great diet web site that I used to go to and people might try it out and see if it works for them. It is SparkPeople.com.  There are all kinds of diet groups and good advice on that web site.   Maybe someone could start a SpecialKgroup on there.    It's sort of like a Facebook for dieters.
        • Angela Nurse
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2009
            If you still want to have your questions answered and stay in touch you can always join
            http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/healthyinitiatives/

            There are also a variety of vibrant weight-management support communities right here on Y! Groups. You can always do a search at http://groups. yahoo.com to find a group that's just right for your needs.

            Thank you all for the ongoing encouragement and tips you've shared along the way. Your contributions and sharing of personal experiences have certainly helped others maintain the motivation to achieve weight loss goals, and we wish you success in continuing the path toward a healthier you!

            Regards,
            Kirstie
            Moderator, SpecialK Group
            Specialkgroup- owner@yahoogroup s.com

            Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA
          • Holly Hyatt
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 15, 2009
              I LOVE SparkPeople!!!!

              Holly Kae
              ~~Live your life like a fried egg, with your sunny side up~~
              http://www.twitter.com/holly_kae
              http://www.facebook.com/hollykae
              http://seriouslyimjustsayin.blogspot.com

              There is a great diet web site that I used to go to and people might try it out and see if it works for them. It is SparkPeople. com.  There are all kinds of diet groups and good advice on that web site.   Maybe someone could start a SpecialKgroup on there.    It's sort of like a Facebook for dieters.

            • abdulla Akkare
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 18, 2009
                Thanking you i like also spark people