Ahmed Re: Re : [SpecialKgroup] Good Day fit buddies

  • ¤AnnA¤
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Thank you Ahmed.
      Take care
      Xxxx AnnA

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 12/10/2009 1:06:46 PM
      Subject: Re : [SpecialKgroup] Good Day fit buddies

      HI!  HOW  ARE U  DEAR  ANNA   I M VERY VERY HAPPY FOR U FOR  U  LOST 7 POUNDS  AND U ARE FEELING  GOOD REALLY  U ARE WONDERFUL  AND GOOD LUCK  ALWAYS I I HOPE U  ALL THE BEST  I HOPE TO SEE U    HRERE  IN  ALGERIA  OR THERE IN TEXAS
      .
      LAST WEEK  I WAS VERY BUSY  AND  LITTLE SICK.
      SORRY  BECAUSE I DIDN'T REPLY  T U SOON
        TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS U.
      BE ALWAYS HAPPY .OK!
      UR