Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re:NEED HELP

  • betsy standish
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 7, 2009
      Get the glucosamine , chondroinin with Msm.  and still keep on exercising.  it should help lubricate the bones and joints.  and yes working out takes a lot of effort but in the long run it is worth it.

      From: ¤AnnA¤  <fairysdreamz@...>

      Oh yes Hun
      I started smoking when I was 10,my mom would send me to get cigs at store
      for her,she smoked around me,so I guess I caught on to it       til 12years
      later I decided to quit
      I was working out with Denise Austin TV show fitness trainer daily,losing
      weight feeling great,and I had all this energy but I didn't feel I had lung
      capacity to breathe to do high energy aerobics
      So I decided to quit,seeing how my mother never took good care of herself,..
      .and if I CAN do it Anyone can!!!!!....chewed a lot of gum
      I always felt working out helps with my Will Power Sooooooo much!!!!!!!! !

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)