Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re:NEED HELP

  • Kelly Gause
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 5, 2009
      thankyou for advice its hard to work out so i walk alot in alot of pain arthritise

      ________________________________
      From: ¤AnnA¤ <fairysdreamz@...>

      Oh yes Hun
      I started smoking when I was 10,my mom would send me to get cigs at store
      for her,she smoked around me,so I guess I caught on to it til 12years
      later I decided to quit
      I was working out with Denise Austin TV show fitness trainer daily,losing
      weight feeling great,and I had all this energy but I didn't feel I had lung
      capacity to breathe to do high energy aerobics
      So I decided to quit,seeing how my mother never took good care of herself,..
      .and if I CAN do it Anyone can!!!!!....chewed a lot of gum
      I always felt working out helps with my Will Power Sooooooo much!!!!!!!! !
    • jhen faraon
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 5, 2009
        so PROUD OF YOU!!

        I started smoking when I was 10,my mom would send me to get cigs at store
        for her,she smoked around me,so I guess I caught on to it til 12years
        later I decided to quit
        I was working out with Denise Austin TV show fitness trainer daily,losing
        weight feeling great,and I had all this energy but I didn't feel I had lung
        capacity to breathe to do high energy aerobics
        So I decided to quit,seeing how my mother never took good care of herself,..
        .and if I CAN do it Anyone can!!!!!...chewed a lot of gum
        I always felt working out helps with my Will Power Sooooooo much!!!!!!!! !

        Have a great day lovelies

        XO
        AnnA
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 6, 2009
          Me too!!! Keep up the good work!!! Rita

          yes suree it's a no fail way to quit. your lungs will thank you.

          ---

        • Rita M
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 6, 2009
            Do as much as you feel confortable and remember don't over exert yourself!!! Rita

            thankyou for advice its hard to work out so i walk alot in alot of pain arthritise

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 7, 2009
              Hi Ann, you are lucky you didn't smoke too long.  My mom used to smoke too and allowed me to smoke.. I had started when I was 15 yrs. old and didn't quit until I was 41  wished that I had quit sooner.  but my lungs seem to be okay.  some days I have trouble especially on hot  humid days and of course if I haven't worked my lungs by exercising which does help a lot.   I just hope the lungs are like new again.   I'm 55 yrs old now soon to be 56 in March.  But because I exercise it does the world of good for me and I love it.
              Betsy

              yes suree it's a no fail way to quit. your lungs will thank you.

              ---

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  SpecialKgroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  SpecialKgroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • betsy standish
              Message 6 of 26 , Dec 7, 2009
                Get the glucosamine , chondroinin with Msm.  and still keep on exercising.  it should help lubricate the bones and joints.  and yes working out takes a lot of effort but in the long run it is worth it.