Good Day fit buddies

  • ¤AnnA¤
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2009
      I am happy to say I lost 7 pounds and Over the holiday at that

      YAY Me!

      I am an emotional eater and from La. We luv to eat !
      So I cut back on my empty calories,(white refined products)  eating Special K cereal for breakfast is awesome with my banana,
      Keeps me full and feeling good for hrs on
      Have been drinking plenty water ,not guzzling it cuz I am never that thirty unless its 110 degrees out here in Texas,instead of sipping sugar drinks I drink water
      I also started liking the Snapple drink packets to my water

      Thanks to you ...all that post.

      Keep up the great work
      And Stick with your Goals
      You Can Do this!!!!!!!!!!!
      be HaPPy!

      HUgZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      AnnA
    • Rita M
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2009
        Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2009
          congradulations to the weight loss keep up the good work and enjoy that warm weather.

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2009
            Now its freezing temperatures
            It was snowing yesterday
            Today is suppose to be in the 50s

            Hugsssss
            AnnA

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2009
              TY hunni!
              xoxoxoxox

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 6, 2009
                Congrats Ann,
                Keep up the good work.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009
                  Hi Ann, I know it can get cold in Texas.  usually  from 3 pm and on til' the next  morning.  I used to swim until 3 pm. when I was in the El Paso area.  And snow isn't too frequent thankfully.   50 is actually warm here in Vermont this time of year and we are going to get some light snow from here on in til' the end of  the week.  We do need it for the tourists.
                  What diet are you doing , just out of curiousity?   Do you do the special K diet?
                  Betsy

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 8, 2009
                    HI!  HOW  ARE U  DEAR  ANNA   I M VERY VERY HAPPY FOR U FOR  U  LOST 7 POUNDS  AND U ARE FEELING  GOOD REALLY  U ARE WONDERFUL  AND GOOD LUCK  ALWAYS I I HOPE U  ALL THE BEST  I HOPE TO SEE U    HRERE  IN  ALGERIA  OR THERE IN TEXAS
                    .
                    LAST WEEK  I WAS VERY BUSY  AND  LITTLE SICK.
                    SORRY  BECAUSE I DIDN'T REPLY  T U SOON
                      TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS U.
                    BE ALWAYS HAPPY .OK!
                    UR

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 8, 2009
                      hi!

                      does anyone live in the philadelphia area?

                      -raquel

                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
                        Hi I live in Philadelphia, nice to see there people on here from philly.

                        Sent from my iPod