Week # 12 The Thanksgiving KO?

  • Alyssa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Thanksgiving was really great. I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. The food was amazing as always but there was something different this time. I wasn't stuffing food down my pipe lol It was a really great feeling to know that I didn't have to stuff myself like I was never going to be able to eat this food again. I believe that when you're on a mission to be and stay healthy you don't have to be KO by the holiday food monster. Just eat a little bit and then the next day do the same. You can have the stuff you like just don't act like it going out of style lol Don't knock your self down build yourself up and win that battle against the HOLIDAY FOOD MONSTER LOL Have a great rest of the week :)