Re: new member

  • ksquared
    Message 1 of 104 , Nov 2, 2009
      I have also heard you can drink to much water, however, water is definitely the beverage of choice instead of soda or juice. For me, I try to drink 1-2 bottles of water in the morning, 1-2 in the afternoon and then 1-2 at night. And of course a full bottle when exercising. Drinking will help you also curb your appetite and keep you feeling full longer than not drinking at all.

      Good luck!
      Kristen

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "¤AnnA¤ " <fairysdreamz@...> wrote:

      > From what I have learned....
      >
      > Actually the water amount goes by how much you weigh and how many extra
      > pounds you are trying to get off
      > You can die from drowning yourself

    • babyhen1
      Message 104 of 104 , Nov 3, 2009
        drinking too little water is far worse than too much of it...