Emotional Eating

  • babyhen1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      I am an emotional eater (e.g. eat when I'm angry, cannot eat when depressed) I recently quit my toxic job and have since lost weight...Thank God!!! I have been struggling with the extra pounds and an inability to lose it for three years....granted I gave up coke zero and drink a gallon of water a day but even then...food has been an escape a confort if you will...I quit smoking and drinking....and used food...

      So I kept a diary of when I'd eat, how much would I eat, what kind of foods, and my emotional state...awareness helps!!!