Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re No need to be mean

  • ladya004@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hi guys my name is Shadea and I am tired of being over weight and not feeling good about my self or hearing others put me down about it I am 5"51/2
      179 ibs I have tried dieting and exercising and lost 19 ibs but my goal is 150ibs I feel off the Wagon in august with no dieting and exercising I feel like I need so help and support but I'm always so tempted by food that's not healthy so I want to start the challenge tomorrow .
      Sent from my iPod

      On Oct 30, 2009, at 1:20 AM, betsy standish <betsy_standish@...> wrote:

      I agree, encouragement is a must when one is dieting it is hard enough to try to keep the weight off or even lose it so possitive talk is a better way to get one to work at it harder.

      From: catherine njoroge <cnmurichu@yahoo. com>
      To: SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 1:41 AM

      sorry to say this but that is rather mean or of us have had a struggle at one time or the other.  The best way to do it is to fill yourself with healthy foods such that there is no room for the junk and slowly by slowly you will get rid of the junk.  Just make sure you take alot of water too.

      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 31, 2009
        You ask him nicely to not eat it in front of you and keep it where you don't see it.  Men are pretty fortunate to have no problem losing weight.  It's us women that have it tougher our metabolisms are different.

        From: betsy standish

        If you are not changing your habits then that means you are not really
        serious about losing weight.   You have to take the first step and throw
        away all the bad foods and just don't buy any more.  Replace with fruits and
        veggies.  and water.   Get rid of any soda , period , none of it is very
        good for you.  Remember we can't do it for you, you have to want to do it.
        find an alternative food that is healthful like I mentioned.    No it isn't
        easy to make change but if you really want this you can make it happen.
        Take one day at a time.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SpecialKgroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SpecialKgroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Malinda Essig
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 2, 2009
          I am a junk food lover and an all day snacker - I LOVE FOOD :} I have found a few healthier choices that help curb some of junk food cravings:

          Salt craving (love the chips, any flavor any type) - I enjoy WASA crackers (whole grain) with peanut butter (the healthier one) and some fruit spread - I love this snack.

          Soy Beans (still in the pod but already cooked and ready to go) - I put a little sea salt on them and let them sit in a container to de-frost. You don't eat the pods, you just eat the beans, but I also enjoy chewing on the pod, GREAT FLAVOR.

          Also love any type of seed - I will be doing up some pumkin seeds this week.

          I think thats what you should do, find some alternatives to your junk food cravings.

          Wish you well

          Malinda

          To: SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com
          From: ladya004@...

          Hi guys my name is Shadea and I am tired of being over weight and not feeling good about my self or hearing others put me down about it I am 5"51/2
          179 ibs I have tried dieting and exercising and lost 19 ibs but my goal is 150ibs I feel off the Wagon in august with no dieting and exercising I feel like I need so help and support but I'm always so tempted by food that's not healthy so I want to start the challenge tomorrow .
        • ELIAUS
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 2, 2009
            hi friend i am hasib eliaus now my weight 75 kgs i want to be my weight 60 kgs how possible pls informed me.