BetSy Re: [SpecialKgroup] Hello its me AnnA

  • �AnnA�
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      Thanks SO much Hun
      The Support means a lot

      HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!

      XOXOX
      AnnA
      -------Original Message-------

      From: betsy standish

      good girl , keep up the good work and don't let anything negative get to you
      Stay strong and you will lose the weight.
    • betsy standish
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        We are all here to support and help each other and we shall .   Weight loss for women is  alot tougher than it is for men.  It's all the more reason we should help each other.

        good girl , keep up the good work and don't let anything negative get to you
          Stay strong and  you will lose the weight.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)