Re: [SpecialKgroup] Meals Ideas :0)

  • betsy standish
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2009
      weight watchers does have some excellent meal plans for sure,  so does jenny craig and other good weight loss programs.  As long as the are including the basic food groups.  if that is not involved then it's not a proper diet.

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        I have found something fun and easy! There is a show on TV called "Cook yourself Thin". I tape them so that I can watch and rewatch a recipe. It's so motivating! They just change a few ingredients in popular every day food and its amazing how many calories it cuts! I found their cookbook at Costco and am having fun with it. I let my family help "judge" how they are. Some are wonderful and there area a few that are ugh! I guess its a matter of taste! Doing this is a lot less boring and most dishes are fairly fast to make.