Newbie Houston Bound

  • nickstyles03
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi my name is Nicola, I'm 42 and I started the Special K diet yesterday. I am 5'7 and 236lbs. I thought because I was large framed I could handle having weight, well the truth is I can't it's starting to affect my health. I can feel it, so I now know this no longer a vanity issue but a health issue. I am going to need encouragement, a buddy and perhaps if I am blessed a work out buddy when I arrive in Houston in mid October. I have a big problem with midnight snacking that I am trying to overcome. Come on help I know your out there..any advice is greatly appreciated.

      God Bless