Re: Just started on August 30th

  • glendalys.mendez
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hi Paul:

      I know exactly how you feel. One day I step on the scale and saw 302!!!! I couldnt belive it. Just stay focus and you will do it. If you feel a ansious, just look for something to do. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

      Good luck
    • diva220@sprint.blackberry.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2009
        That's for the great tip about the special k water

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5, 2009
          Hi Laura
          Thank you for the help...I always need to be reminded...I'm determined and focused.
          Paul

            Paul-

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5, 2009
            Thanks a bunch....getting ready to teach my spinning class.

            --- On Fri, 9/4/09, glendalys.mendez <glendalys.mendez@...> wrote:

            I know exactly how you feel. One day I step on the scale and saw 302!!!! I couldnt belive it. Just stay focus and you will do it. If you feel a ansious, just look for something to do. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
          • Laura Golar
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 5, 2009
              YOUR WELCOME