Re: [SpecialKgroup] need help

  • il_mesen mys
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi Beth

      I am having the same problem. Every one is telling my that it is from sitting. I read a lot and am always on a sofa. Even though I am on diet and am loosing weight but these areas are not working with me. They need walking and sit ups. You also should be sitting straight while you are on a sofa.
      Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 31, 2009
        Hi Beth,

        I have the same problem - I could wear smaller pants if it wasnt for my
        stomach or my hips flapping over them - its so frustrating !
        I have lost about 22lbs so far and I have noticed that even tho I lose
        weight it seems like the main issue sits right on my stomach and hips - they
        got smaller but I still see the roll when I look in a mirror.
        I started with crunches and walking a lot and it seems to work out - I also
        eat pineapples and Kiwis ( they supposed to attack fat cells ) and so far
        its shrinking bit by bit !
        I have no idea if there is a workout for hips or stomach ( not really a
        workout friend to be honest with you ) I just hope somebody has some sort of
        idea on how to attack those 2 areas so I am very happy that you brought up
        that question.
        Dont get frustrated to fast - I think once you get a hold of the change in
        Foods it will melt pretty fast and stay gone !

        Good Luck

        Michelle

        On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Beth Ann Frye <bethann_frye@...>wrote:

        > i need help!i notice all my weight is in my stomach and hips.due to the
        > change. how can i take it offf?i try everything.nothing works.my clothes are
        > getting tried when i put them on.can any one get me some advice and excises
        > i can do.i be very greatful to you.thanks-beth

      • jannengo
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 2009
          hips and waist? easy! running, sprinting, walking will be great! work with the tredmill or go outside!good luck!:-)