Re: Hi everybody!

  • glendalys.mendez
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi Debbie

      I am glad you wrote me. I am doing the Special K Diet and I eat 1200 calories a Day. I exercise 2 times a day and I try to keep my self ocuppied because I eat when I am not doing anything so that helps. I want to lose 50 more pound and I be happy.

      Thank you
    • tywonnagriffin
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 31, 2009
        How much have you already lost and how long did it take you?

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "glendalys.mendez" <glendalys.mendez@...> wrote:

        >> I am glad you wrote me. I am doing the Special K Diet and I eat 1200 calories a Day. I exercise 2 times a day and I try to keep my self ocuppied because I eat when I am not doing anything so that helps. I want to lose 50 more pound and I be happy.
        >
        > Thank you

      • tywonnagriffin
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 31, 2009
          Hey to all of the specialk challenger, this is Tywonna well today is day one for me again i really have to loss now cause my blood is up and i know it will get better if i losse ,today i am 188.0lbs i will weigh again next Tues.my gold for this month is to loss 12-15lbs.Well good luck to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        • glendalys.mendez
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 1, 2009
            Hi Tiwonna

            I had lose my first 52 pounds with soup and salad. Then I got stuck. I did this for 2 months. After that y lost 55 pounds with the special K diet. I was 302 and now I am 192. I lose this week 2 3 pounds. I an so exited.
          • ladycheetah212001
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 1, 2009
              I do TAE-BO and I try to walk when I can and I keep a weekly food journal
              Ruby
            • tywonnagriffin
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
                That's good keep up the good work i hope to meet my goals this month 15-20lbs. I think i can do it.

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 26, 2009
                  It been a long time sice I wrote back. I am starting to get tired of the food. It been 3 months and a sucessful 65 pounds lost but I want something diferent. Please if you can help me with any tips I will appreaciated.

                  Thanks
                • caw_1973
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 28, 2009
                    Life after the Special K Challenge is hard work just like every other diet plan on the market. This plan is advertised as a two-week plan and not a lifestyle. If you have been following the plan for 3 months; (1. Wow, I can understand your desire for something different, and (2. Congratulations on the 65 pounds, that is awesome.

                    Now it is time to work on a "lifestyle" that works for your body. Everyone metabolizes food differently and you need to determine your needs. Try adding some fruits and veggies throughout the day as these should have little effect on your wieght. As you introduce different foods keep an eye on your weight and keep a log so you can determine what works for you and what doesn't. Portion control is key.

                    I too have met my weightloss goal of 40 pounds. I met this goal in May of this year and have successfully kept the weight off to this day. I do not eat a true lunch time meal. I prefer "snacking" every couple of hours on fresh fruits and veggies, grains like granola and bagels. You have to control the sweet stuff. I didn't say eliminate it but "CONTROL" it. To me, keeping the weight off has become an interesting challenge. I am experimenting with new "natural" things and I love every minute of it. My kids might tell you otherwise.

                    I know this probalby wasn't the specific answer you were looking for but let me know if you have any other questions. My success is only worth it to me if I can help others.

                    --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "glendalys.mendez" <glendalys.mendez@...> wrote:

                    > It been a long time sice I wrote back. I am starting to get tired of the food. It been 3 months and a sucessful 65 pounds lost but I want something diferent. Please if you can help me with any tips I will appreaciated.
                    >
                    > Thanks

                  • Jenn
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 28, 2009
                      How do you do it? 55 pounds in 2 months? WOW! Congratulations. Any suggestions will be taken in to deep consideration.

                      Jenn

                      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "glendalys.mendez" <glendalys.mendez@...> wrote:

                      > I am new to this group and I want to introduce myself. My name is Glendalys And I am 26 years old. I am happly married and with a baby girl. I have always strugle to loose weight for years. I started to do the Special K challenge and I drop already 55 pound in 2 months!! I want to loose more weight because my husband comes back from the desert and I want to suprise him. I hope we can talk and support eachother during this proccess.

                    • il_mesen mys
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 29, 2009
                        Try giving yourself a reward every weekend by switching the meals. For example if you were having the special k meals for breakfast & lunch and the usual meal at dinner time, take the special k meal for dinner and have the other two meals normally.
                        Remember : This is only for weekends. Your stomach now is used to the small amount of food, so don't worry yourself about the amount of food but how healthy the food is.
                        If you felt ok with this (meal switching)for two weeks then you can have it daily.
                        It is a step by step process. Till you finish up having 3 normal meals carefully. If you controlled your self on the first step then and only then you can step up the other.

                        Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
                          Hi Glendalys,

                          Congratulations, I 'm happy for you, can you Please share with us how
                          you did it, I need to loose 80 lbs to get my B/P undercontrol and any
                          suggestions from you or anyone would be a big help. I'm new and planning
                          on starting my plan the first of the month.

                          Gerri

                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
                            Hi Gerri:

                            Welcome and congratulations on this journey. Well this is what I do every day. i wake up, feed my baby and go for a fast walk foe 30 minutes with her before I eat breakfast. i eat cereal 2 times a day and the third I eat salad with no dressing and white meat. For snack I have the cereal bar, fat free sugar free yogurt, Special K crackers. When i get hubgry I add the protein powder to my water and that help a lot. After 5 to 6 hours i go to the gym, do more cardio and weight. I dont eat after 5 and if I get hungry I eat a sugar free fat free jello. Drinks a lot of water. i am almost at 70 pounds weight loss and I was a size 24 and now i an size 10. So I hope this help everybody. Let me know if i can help with something els.

                            Good luck
                            Glendalys

                            --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "momagt" <gerrityson@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Glendalys,
                            >
                            > Congratulations, I 'm happy for you, can you Please share with us how
                            > you did it, I need to loose 80 lbs to get my B/P undercontrol and any
                            > suggestions from you or anyone would be a big help. I'm new and planning
                            > on starting my plan the first of the month.
                            >
                            > Gerri
                            >

                            > --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn" <jennm2008@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > How do you do it? 55 pounds in 2 months? WOW! Congratulations. Any
                            > suggestions will be taken in to deep consideration.
                            > >
                            > > Jenn
                            > >

                            > > --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "glendalys.mendez"
                            > glendalys.mendez@ wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I am new to this group and I want to introduce myself. My name is
                            > Glendalys And I am 26 years old. I am happly married and with a baby
                            > girl. I have always strugle to loose weight for years. I started to do
                            > the Special K challenge and I drop already 55 pound in 2 months!! I want
                            > to loose more weight because my husband comes back from the desert and I
                            > want to suprise him. I hope we can talk and support eachother during
                            > this proccess.

                          • lura cchue
                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
                              wow you go girl congrads, fat free jello huh, i have some i will make it so when hungry i will eat it, ty