doing bettter(no sugar)

  • Beth Ann Frye
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
      good news,I gave up sugars for good.I feel bettter now.they taste terrible.they were making me sick.-beth
    • ariesgrnblk
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
        wow you totally quit suagars wow? awsome I dont know If I could do that--- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Beth Ann Frye <bethann_frye@...> wrote:

        > good news,I gave up sugars for good.I feel bettter now.they taste terrible.they were making me sick.-beth

      • dodamore
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
          Just wanted to let you know that there is sugar in all the Special K products. Totally giving up sugar means that you would have to look at every label of food products to make sure there is no added sugar.

          -- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Beth Ann Frye <bethann_frye@> wrote:

          > > good news,I gave up sugars for good.I feel bettter now.they taste terrible.they were making me sick.-beth

        • Laura Golar
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
            switch to oatmeal... my dh is diabetic and we love..love...love oatmeal in everything....