Re: New Member, new encouragement and motivational feedback

  • teena
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
      Thanks, I wish u luck as well and will be contacting u frequently because I tend to fall off the bandwagon alot so i need all the help i can get
    • bridgetuphoff
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
        I started this group recently also. I haven't been great at responding to posts but here I am so that's a good start. I'm happy to say that I've lost 7 lbs since last week and I'm feeling very motivated and pleased with myself. Good luck to everyone. Slowly but surely!!
      • aliciatrigg
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
          Wow; good for you. I have still not started this; but have been thinking about it for a while now. how is it going for you? Is it hard to stick with? Do you get bored with the food?