dvs

  • asraf_rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Thank You so very much I was on ww and lost 37 pounds but now I am stuck.I have tried the special k shakes and love the feeling of fullness. I hate to be starving all day. I hope to lose 30 more pounds. It is nice to find a supportive group:) Thank You again C
    • ladycheetah212001
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        I have lost 12 pounds the 1st week now it is on with the food diary
        Ruby