For All You Wanting To Lose Weight- - IT IS POSSIBLE!

  • feel34
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 6:24 PM
      Planning, confidence, exercise, diet, and attitude. Those are the things you need to succeed. I speak from experience. Let's get it done together!
    • Holly Stonerock
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14 9:44 AM
        Keep on keepin' on!  Git-R-Done!!!

        --- On Mon, 7/13/09, feel34 <feel34@...> wrote:

        Planning, confidence, exercise, diet, and attitude. Those are the things you need to succeed. I speak from experience. Let's get it done together!
      • diane baker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14 11:53 AM
          like the three musketeers!  not the candy bar, either. all for one and one for all, go team!!! diane

          From: feel34 <feel34@...>