RE: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Please help!!!!

  • Summer Swindell
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 30, 2009
      its great that you wanna plan out your meals butt remember that sodas carry alot of extra calories as do white pasta and bread. even red meat is unhealthy. try sticking to white meats...chicken....and what not

      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 14, 2009
         Diane,
            I don't have a computer at home (long story) so I am weeding thru all my messages
        now.  I have lost maybe one lb.  Today, I am not doing very well.  But I am going to do
        go to war on fat and I am going to win.  I went shopping for my trip.  I am going to
        Canada in 2 weeks.  I feel better since I am looking better.  Taking better care of myself.
        Everything at KOLHS was 50% off, so I went shopping and that was really fun. Well,
        I am going to do a lot of traveling, so that can be good or bad.  ALice

        --- On Sat, 7/11/09, diane baker <zumadiane@...> wrote:

        alice: i got on the scale yesterday, and i am still 195, maybe 194, i have to do the pilates ball today, as its raining in cleveland like crazy. i thank you for your support and encouragement. i also know that rewards do work, since i threw my 16 pants in the bag for the salvation army, i am getting serious about the weight issue. diane