Re: Please help!!!!

  • ladycheetah212001
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 30, 2009
      This is my food diary for this week:

      June 29-July 4th 2009
      DAY 1

      B:Cereal
      L: Bologna w/cheese Chips, Cake Lime soda
      D:BBQ Sandwich w/cole slaw Fries Soda

      DAY 2

      B: Grits and Eggs, Bacon and Juice
      L: Ravoli w/Bread (white) Strawberry Soda
      D: Chicken w/Noddles Mixed Vegetables Juice

      Day 3

      B: Steak & Eggs w/ White Bread and Juice
      D: Fried Chicken w/ Mac and Cheese and Green Beans, Soda

      DAY 4

      B: Cereal
      L: BBQ Sandwich w/slaw Beans Grape Kool-Aid
      D: Spaghetti w/ Red Cream Soda

      DAY 5

      B: Cereal w/ coffee
      L: Ham and Cheese Sandwich PB and J Chips and Water
      D: TBD

      Note: I am going back to basis and Hope this helps with and light exercise on this Saturday

      Ruby
    • Alice Deill
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 14, 2009
         Diane,
            I don't have a computer at home (long story) so I am weeding thru all my messages
        now.  I have lost maybe one lb.  Today, I am not doing very well.  But I am going to do
        go to war on fat and I am going to win.  I went shopping for my trip.  I am going to
        Canada in 2 weeks.  I feel better since I am looking better.  Taking better care of myself.
        Everything at KOLHS was 50% off, so I went shopping and that was really fun. Well,
        I am going to do a lot of traveling, so that can be good or bad.  ALice

        --- On Sat, 7/11/09, diane baker <zumadiane@...> wrote:

        alice: i got on the scale yesterday, and i am still 195, maybe 194, i have to do the pilates ball today, as its raining in cleveland like crazy. i thank you for your support and encouragement. i also know that rewards do work, since i threw my 16 pants in the bag for the salvation army, i am getting serious about the weight issue. diane