mid life crisis

  • Roy Haynes Jr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      i think one of the reasons why there might be more women than men is because most men are not use to being open about something that is very personal to them and as far as having a mid life crisis i never had enough time for one and i am 45,but  i have been on this diet for 2 months and i have lost 30 pds so this diet can work for a man as well as for a woman and as for the mid life crisis it to shall past so do your best and everything will work it self out your fellow male member roy
    • josephnewsom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Roy Haynes Jr <royhaynesjr@...> wrote:

        > i think one of the reasons why there might be more women than men is because most men are not use to being open about something that is very personal to them and as far as having a mid life crisis i never had enough time for one and i am 45,but  i have been on this diet for 2 months and i have lost 30 pds so this diet can work for a man as well as for a woman and as for the mid life crisis it to shall past so do your best and everything will work it self out your fellow male member roy

        roy, thanks for tthe encouraging words, its good to know there are males out there who go through similar things. It seems that the females band together and support one another, while the men, go it alone, and that can be all together depressing. But once again, thanx man, your one of the good ones.( when i was in college, I used to watch Ren & Stimpy alot) Sorry, no disrespect.