Re: Newbie: My story

  • chocolatecutie2003
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2009
      Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have come into contact with some cruel people. It's not really their business why your husband married you. Hopefully it was because he loves you and hopefully that will continure to be the case. As for the weightmaybe you can replace some of the fast foods with whole foods and since this is the special K diet..Try the protein cereal in the morning. That is supposed to stave off hunger better

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kiran" <kiran_rauf2008@...> wrote:

      > Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl. They tell him that I am beautiful but fat and that makes me ugly.
    • vivanhunt
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2009
        Come on you can do it!!! change your eating habits and do it keep in touch!!!!

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kiran" <kiran_rauf2008@...> wrote:
        so i guess what i am trying to say is that if you anyone wants to be my buddy email me. or if anyone has an encouraging words i am open to here them. Someone once told me change comes from the inside out:)

      • babe_com69
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31, 2009
          Hi friend, Not sure what to say about the friends you have, not quite what I would ever consider friends, when they make such cruel comments.

          I have lost three stone and have another 4 stones to lose, so listen up - it can be done - YOU CAN DO IT.

          Start with one day at a time not one week, and if you slip up then thats ok it was just one day.....

          Eamil me any time

          Rach

          --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kiran" <kiran_rauf2008@...> wrote:

          > Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl. They tell him that I am beautiful but fat and that makes me ugly.
        • Cajun Ma
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31, 2009
            Your story touched me deeply i am here for you in case you want to talk or motivation. Anything! Take care.

            ________________________________
            From: Kiran <kiran_rauf2008@...>
            Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl.
          • Nomzingisi Ruba
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31, 2009
              Kiran

              My Name is Percy

              you are not alone, i can feel the kind of pain that you are going through. your story is the same as mine but unfortunately for me my husband was so ashamed of me in the sense that when we are between other people he will act as if we don't know each other, but when we are alone he said there's nothing bothering him about my weight, as a result of that we are dirvocing .

              you are happy to have a husband like yours, i am encouraging you to live the healthier life with special k . me eversince i joined the challenge i'm so happy now i'm living my life without being bothered about someone's else feelings

              just be patient you will achieve and look the best as you wish

              ________________________________
              From: Kiran <kiran_rauf2008@...>
              To: SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com
              Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl. They tell him that I am beautiful but fat and that makes me ugly.
            • naomi71289
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                Hi Kiran!
                This is Sarah from California! I hope that you can stay in touch! I am currently studying Kinesiology to become a personal trainer and a dietitian/nutritionist and am looking to change my lifestyle. My whole life will be about nutrition and workouts. So I hope that you are very motivated!

                I took yoga for a year, about two years of aerobics/pilates, and five years of dance. I currently have an unofficial Summer Fit Program with my friends doing circuit training. I hope that I can be some inspiration for you!
              • nubia
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                  i feel the same like my boyfriend avoids me because i'm fat
                  i'm desperate to lose weight
                • Kiran Rauf
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                    wow i am sorry to hear that about you i am sure that it was his lost because i am sure that you are a great woman and that looks shouldnt have concerned him if he loved u but i am glad to hear that you have found someone new.and i agree when i have my wedding i want it to be a Cinderella story or a once upon a time
                    ________________________________
                    From: Nomzingisi Ruba <atholitha@...>

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                      thanks so much i thinks thats what i need is motivation and someone to talk to because really i have no real friends so i "talk " to food to keep me company. thanks

                      From: Cajun Ma <cajun.ma@...>
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                        thanks i am actually doing really well i have lost 8 lbs
                        From: vivanhunt <vivanhunt@...>

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
                          yes this water is great and its taste so good. i really like it. sometimes i have to remind myself to eat :)

                          From: chocolatecutie2003 <nikdajerzeegirl@...>