Re: another week another 2!!!!

  • e.gonzales41
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2009
      thnx danielle, i am happy, 36 pounds total since late feb.
      today is the day i buy new work pants, these just seem to fall off me now.lol

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Daniella Rakich" <duqserb@...> wrote:

      > wow good for you Lizzy!! Keep up the good work!!

    • e.gonzales41
      Message 2 of 15 , May 6, 2009
        well thank you christina, i hope you do very well on your special k diet program, and i wish you all the best! please let me know how you are doing within your first 2 week.

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Christina Kenney <christina.kenney@...> wrote:

        > Hi  that is just so wonderful...I am just starting the special K diet and hope to be losing too.  Christina
      • Christina Kenney
        Message 3 of 15 , May 6, 2009
          Have you lost weight Leah as want to...what are you finding works...Christina
          ________________________________
          From: Leah Dickson <leah_nubianprincess@...>
          i really want to loose in these areas therefore,am seeking your suggestions on how to go about it.looking forward to hearing from you.thanks,Leah
        • Daniella Rakich
          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2009
            Hey Leah, even if you want to lose the weight the most in those areas it's darn near impossible to "spot reduce" when trying to lose weight. You just need to keep up with a healthy diet and EXERCISE for sure!!! Doing lots of cardio will help the weight fall off everywhere. And then if you incorporate resistance or weight training you'll shape up your muscles real nice so you can show them off once the cardio does it's work :-) Good luck!

            Danielle

            --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Leah Dickson <leah_nubianprincess@...> wrote:

            > hi everyone,on a fruits diet right now cos i want to
            > loose some weight before my wedding which is at the end of the year God's willing.the areas am worried about are my upper arms,tummy and waistline.i really want to loose in these areas therefore,am seeking your suggestions on how to go about it.looking forward to hearing from you.thanks,Leah

          • atholitha
            Message 5 of 15 , May 7, 2009
              you are on the right track friend i only started last week on the special k challenge and i was waying 116 kg i lost 2kg in just a week so it's a very amazing challenge. so keep it up

              --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "e.gonzales41" <e.gonzales41@...> wrote:

              > hi everyone, just another update n my weight loss. went to my gym this morning and I LOST ANOTHER 2 POUNDS!!! im so happy!
            • MSSILKEY
              Message 6 of 15 , May 7, 2009
                I have been on the treadmill five days a week and i also wear that plastic suit that make me sweat. i saw the difference in me  after five days.

                  MS. SPENCER
              • asrogers13
                Message 7 of 15 , May 7, 2009
                  I am sooo excited! I've only lost 8 pounds this month, but its not only what you see on the scale... I lost about 2 inches on my waist, I'm beginning to see muscle tone in my legs and arms (from working out along with the special k) My clothes fit better, and people notice. Its not only the way I look, but I use to have no energy to work out and the special k diet gives me so much energy!! I'm so happy to hear about everyones success! Keep it up!!!

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 7, 2009
                    hi! and thanx!! i feel great! plus ever since i started going to the gym i feel like its a part of me now, it makes me feel so good at the end of the day, and plus now i even feel sexier and everything!! and im mglad you just started and are already seeing results, its great isnt it?