new kid on the block

  • tammyford61
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi iam attempting to try the sk challenge but I am lactose intolerant any suggestions on the milk. Since I don't have it in my diet much any sugg tammy
    • Patrice Banks
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        Try lactaid.
      • e.gonzales41
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009
          YES!! VANILLA SOY MILK, look for it at walmart, its light so look for that, and i forgot to add, thats what i put in my cereal when i eat it. its very few calories and has only 5 carbs and 5 sugars. ITS PERFECT! but just know that your cereal may be a little sweet if you choose to get soy, but then there is regular soy milk, i hope this helps, get back to me. LIZZY

          --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "tammyford61" <tammyford61@...> wrote:

          > Hi iam attempting to try the sk challenge but I am lactose intolerant any suggestions on the milk. Since I don't have it in my diet much any sugg tammy

        • rootes21
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2009
            Isn't Silk good for that? I'm not lactose intolerant but my sister is, I think she drinks Silk.