Re: hello skinny girls

  • clowny girl
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 11:34 AM
      Hi christina! I have a strawberry meal bar for lunch and breakfast..sometimes i have a banana with it but no toast? I just drink alot of water and have a healthy dinner with maybe chicken and always a salad. I do curves 5 days a week and i love it. It is nice to hang out with the ladies for about 45 minutes in the morning and the excercise makes me feel so good mentally and physically. but i never have toast? sometimes if i get hungry between meals i will have the snack bar with protien ofcourse. I heard that a protien diet is good to lose weight and it works for me..have a great day -- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Christina Kenney <christina.kenney@...> wrote:

      > Hi kathy...can you share how you do your diet...is it two meals a day...can you eat a toast in between...hope you will share...may God bless you.  Christina

    • Christina Kenney
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2009
        Hi clowny girl...thank you I am always having toast..so that will work...thank you for emailing me...I learned yesterday from md.s from Canada that iodine in diet helps for tumors, beets and magnesium..trying to learn how to put on to my computer and lumpectomies were sufficient...wonder if I can join curves soon...sound fabulous.. thank you Clowney.  christina

        From: clowny girl <cathrona@...>