Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Coffee?

  • Mansi Maheshwari
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 2 8:23 AM
      that's comforting to know.. though I haven't seen any significant loss of
      weight yet, and I'm already on day 6!

      On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Stacey Richard <sdr4jrr@...> wrote:

      > Doesn't sound like it!!! Especially if you are eating salad!!! :)
    • Terri Simpson
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2 10:36 PM
        im not jumping on you but do you guys know what splenda is cuz i wanted a sugar alternative that was safe.our family has diabetes although i dont ,i think half of us have high sugar half low,but some sugar alt. arent safe is it made from man made ingredients or God created ingredients ?thanx,guys!!!
        ________________________________
        From: Stacey Richard <sdr4jrr@...>
        but I certainly do have my coffee in the morning!!! :) Skim and splenda in it though, or my sugar free French Vanilla Creamer
      • Jl Ogle
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 3 4:11 AM
          How many carbs is that per day?  I have been thinking about this but i have to watch carb intake due to diabetes.

          --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Stacey Richard <sdr4jrr@...> wrote:
          I have cereal for breakfast
          protein water for snack
          meal bar for lunch
          snack bar at 3
          then a healthy supper
        • Stacey Richard
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 3 11:04 AM
             A LOT of carbs.... like 80 ....  not a low carb diet at all!!!!

            ________________________________
            From: Jl Ogle <grnybus05@...>

            How many carbs is that per day?  I have been thinking about this but i have to watch carb intake due to diabetes.
          • sherimurphy08
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 3 12:19 PM
              I'm gaining weight on this diet. I think it's too many carbs.

              Sheri

              --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Richard <sdr4jrr@...> wrote:

              >  A LOT of carbs.... like 80 ....  not a low carb diet at all!!!!

            • Mrs E
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 4 9:42 AM
                Try "Truvia" it all natural, nothing artificial. Very good with no icky after taste. LOVE IT!!

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 6 8:12 AM
                  I was so surprised when I added it all up!!! I think I am going to go back to my South Beach diet..I have only lost 3 lbs in two weeks on Special K diet.. and I think it is the carbs too!

                  ________________________________
                  From: sherimurphy08 <sherimurphy@...>
                  I'm gaining weight on this diet. I think it's too many carbs.
                • cnosgood
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 10, 2009
                    My name is Cora and I am 34 years old. I am looking for encouragement and support as I restart the Challenge. I live in San Diego and would like to get together with anyone else, so that we may become friends and encourage each other in person.
                  • margarita villalobos
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 11, 2009
                      hi cora,
                      my name is maggie im from phoenix,az i was at 246 pds now im at 205 with the special k products im 29 years old  and i want to go all the way down to 135 and im gonna do it with alot of encouragement ,,i hope u have good luck and dont give up hope to hear from u soon
                      MAGGIE

                      From: cnosgood <cnosgood@...>

                      My name is Cora and I am 34 years old. I am looking for encouragement and support as I restart the Challenge. I live in San Diego and would like to get together with anyone else, so that we may become friends and encourage each other in person.
                    • cary_bell_2002
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 13, 2009
                        You can still have your coffee- you can drink beverages "as you normally do"- I would suggest ordering your drink with out the whip cream though!!