Looking for a battle buddy???

  • purplejoy247
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi I am looking for a partner to help motivate me to get over the chips, and sweets...I have already started my wieght loss and have loss 7 lbs..I went from 145 to 138...and would like to be at 130..I am 5'5 so this hopuld be in the normal range..so if ur interested reply
    • Stacey
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        OHHHHHHH Chips.... I LOVE chips.. and they are sooo hard to stay away from!!!!! If you find something that helps you..let me know!!!!!
        140 for 5'5" is great!!! You only have 8 to go.. you can do it!!!! :)

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "purplejoy247" <purplejoy247@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am looking for a partner to help motivate me to get over the chips, and sweets...I have already started my wieght loss and have loss 7 lbs..I went from 145 to 138...and would like to be at 130..I am 5'5 so this hopuld be in the normal range..so if ur interested reply

      • theboegers
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
          I'll be your buddy. I just started this diet yesterday. I, too, am 5'5" and currently around 138 lbs.

          Janet

          P.S. How do we "buddy-up"? Do we just exchange personal emails? Or is there another way?

          Hi I am looking for a partner to help motivate me to get over the chips, and sweets...I have already started my wieght loss and have loss 7 lbs..I went from 145 to 138...and would like to be at 130..I am 5'5 so this hopuld be in the normal range..so if ur interested reply
        • Sherri hipol
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
            Hi

            I am close to where you are. I weight 150 and am 5'4 and a half inches. I would love to chat. I also would like to be 130. I ecxercise alot, but I have trouble with my eating in the evening. I have 4 kids left at home, and a husband and it seems like they spend the evenings eating. All  the smells are too much for me, and every night I seem to cave.

            Sherri

            --- On Tue, 3/31/09, purplejoy247 <purplejoy247@...> wrote:

            Hi I am looking for a partner to help motivate me to get over the chips, and sweets...I have already started my wieght loss and have loss 7 lbs..I went from 145 to 138...and would like to be at 130..I am 5'5 so this hopuld be in the normal range..so if ur interested reply
          • ms_bb_chick
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
              Why don't ya'll try the lite pringles which only have like 70 calories in 14 chips. I sometimes eat them to replace one of my snacks.
              --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <sdr4jrr@...> wrote:

              > OHHHHHHH Chips.... I LOVE chips.. and they are sooo hard to stay away from!!!!! If you find something that helps you..let me know!!!!!
              > 140 for 5'5" is great!!! You only have 8 to go.. you can do it!!!! :)
            • nic_breuer
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
                hey ladies, I'm in the same boat, eating in the evening and sweet stuff are my downfalls. I don't feel as good as I did at my ideal weight (135 or so) and really want to tone up too. I posted an intro message also as I'm new here. Take care :)
                Nicole