I want to try this diet out but i need assistance please ;D

  • peacenlovepeacenlove
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 10:22 AM
      I Am 22 years old i weigh 140 5'4, i want to try to lose 20 lbs, what stes should i take to do this special k diet??? any suggestions.? and how does this diet work?
      i take a multi vitamin, and drink a lot of water plus i take hydroxycut half doses
      have a great day everyone
    • Ayana K. Domingo-Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi,

        I'm 33 years old and weigh 5'3" @ 140. I'm also trying to loose 15 - 20 lbs. Maybe we could buddy up. I just joined a gym last Friday and have been consistently working out. I feel I could really stick to this diet, the hard part is when I have to come home from work and cook for the kids.

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "peacenlovepeacenlove" <michellelagoy@...> wrote:

        > I Am 22 years old i weigh 140 5'4, i want to try to lose 20 lbs, what stes should i take to do this special k diet??? any suggestions.? and how does this diet work?
        > i take a multi vitamin, and drink a lot of water plus i take hydroxycut half doses
        > have a great day everyone

      • nay johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          Hi and I just join myself. I find that before I start cooking indri k a glass of water with a quick squeeze of lime in it. This stops me from snacking while i am cooking.  Give this a try and please let me know how it works out fro you.