Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: hello from New York City

  • mishelle sanchez
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1 7:16 PM
      hi im new and just started also, I am also from NY,  but Queens, my husbands in the air force so I been out of NY  for some time, BUT EVERY ONE SAYS I CAN NEVER LOSE MY ACCENT, its way to strong, haha, I been gone for 14 years, well hope to talk soon, I am not sure if this will work for me, how soon after you started did you lose any thing???

                                       LOVE ALWAYS MISHA

      --- On Sun, 3/1/09, catherine hegarty <blathain2004@...> wrote:

      My name is Catherine also <LOL>   My problem is that I am in catering and work in restaruant all year round so i am around food also.  The problem is that I only eat when I'm hungry, I do walk reguarly but because of my job, I am too tired to exercise.

    • sharla hodges
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1 8:12 PM
        Hi, I am 50 years old and have been on the diet for 4 weeks now.

        Sharla
        On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 9:35 AM, katie59nelson <katie59nelson@...>wrote:

        > good morning i just started also im 50 yrs old and need help also,
        > together we all can do it we need to know our weekness and work 2gether to help each other,
      • katie59nelson
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1 8:44 PM
          Hello Catherine lets try this maybe together we can set up a time
          together and we can both walk and talk 2 each other get to know one
          another and get to our golden weight together..... This week i have
          tues,wed,and thurs off ill be pretty busy tomorrow at my job(im an in
          home health care nurse) i will try and check my e-mail to see if u
          responded take care catherine from clifornia<katie59nelson@...>

          --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, catherine hegarty
          <blathain2004@...> wrote:

          > Good Evening Catherine,
          >
          > My name is Catherine also <LOL>   My problem is that I am in catering
          and work in restaruant all year round so i am around food also.  The
          problem is that I only eat when I'm hungry, I do walk reguarly but
          because of my job, I am too tired to exercise.

          > Wish you were here in New York, so that maybe we could exercise
          together on a regular basis.

        • Dede T
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 2 4:08 AM
            Hi! ms. catherine im also working a the kithchen her on a ship,im confuse with with im to young to be over weigth, im 33 yrs old and getting bigger cuz i love to eat as soon as i finish coking,problem is i have no time for exercise cuz im standing a whole day in the kitchen,my feet is so tired to have a wooking around the ship,how can i loss my weigth by the way, with out exercise?

            From: catherine hegarty <blathain2004@...>

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 2 5:59 PM
              I think I was losing after the first couple of days.

              Sharla