FAT

  • angiekeeney11
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      Mother of 2, new to pc, feelin lost. recently laid off for a week.
    • corine groover
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi
        Angie
        My name is Corine and i just want you to no that thing do get better i want you to always Remember this no matter what your going through someone els is going thought something wrest count your blessing and God .that JESUS got your back.
        You have a bless day.
        Corine