Re: [SpecialKgroup] takeing one day at a time

  • tandbri03@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      You are on right track. One day @ a time. You will do great.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "jcww_2005" <jcww_2005@...>

      I am new at this i have not did the S/K Diet i need buddys that can
      give me the support i need and i can do the same for you and that
      going to here for the long run because my MOTTO IS TO TAKE ONE DAY AT
      A TIME
    • corine groover
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hey
        My name is Corine and thank you so much how Are you doing on the S/K diet i hope it going Good for you.
        You have a bless day
        Corine