looking for an online buddy

  • tee
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      im a 33 yr old single female, mother to one 3 yr old and would love and
      online buddy for motivation. email me if interested
      thanks
    • tandbri03@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
        Hi! How are you? Yes we could be buddies.

        im a 33 yr old single female, mother to one 3 yr old and would love and
        online buddy for motivation. email me if interested
        thanks
      • andrea THURSTON
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
          Hi i am andrea i am25 i have one motivation and that is to get rid of this diabetes crap before my health gets any worse, i really need a friend that knows what i am going through i am extremly over weight, and to need a little more friendly motivation. hope to hear from you soon and thank you for the email
          andreA
        • davis annie
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
            Andrea,
             Check with your doctor  to see if you should  be doing this.  If you've checked with the doctor.Hang in there, even if you skip a day or so off the challenge, get back on the Special-K's. It actually took about 3 weeks before my body began reacting in a positive way toward my cereal intake, I'm losing maybe 4 pounds every 2 weeks. Failure is not an option for us.   We are Children of King Jesus and we must say "Yes"  to HIS WILL.  Do you believe in prayer?  IF SO, ASK HIM FOR HELP.  Hey,This is  kinda of personal, but I'll share this with you. I'm finally having pretty good bowel movements from eating the cereal. I suffer from extreme constipation. I have a friend who tells me she uses the restroom as soon as she eats her cereal, I was waiting for my body to react like hers and it's finally happening!  I would be happy to be your partner. I need support, too. You know, I need to check my e-mails more because I'm so-so-o-  busy. I'll try to
            check my mail daily. If you don't hear from me daily, I'll try to contact you and read my mail 2 or 3 times a week. I've heard if you are diabetic, you have to eat right, so follow your doctor's orders and check with your doctor before beginning different diets or different eating routines We have to love ourselves, right? I need to go to bed. It 12:46 Good Night, Andrea. Start tomorrow and the rest of this week by following the Special -K challenge. Check with your doctor first, please.