Re: I started yesterday and I don't have a buddy.....very motivated

  • hitchhikezine
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2009
      Good Day!
      Yes this diet/life change does work. I have lost 30 pounds in 2 months. Follow the plan and
      keep up the exercise.

      Nick

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Krystle" <darealdealchick@...> wrote:

      > Yesterday was Day 1, what I really want to know, is if this really
      > works?
    • hagerworld11
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
        o i'm in the 12601 zip but good luck :)

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "robinsonsharanda"
        <robinsonsharanda@...> wrote:

        > Hello I want a buddy too I would like to lose weight by August too.
        > I want a buddy with 77520 zip so we can walk and make our own lil
        > workout program.

      • Dawn Smith
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
          Hello All!!

          I joined this group a while ago but I had been without my computer for a little while so I am just now getting to being able to be active with the group.  I'm looking forward to getting started on the Special K diet tomorrow (Monday).

          A little about me, I'm 25 from Alabama and have about 60-70 pounds I want to lose.  I'm not married and I don't have any kids, so I have alot of time to work on losing the weight, it's just really hard for me to stay motivated.  I LOVE going to the gym but like most people right now I'm having to really watch the budget and can't afford to go.  I would love to find some local people if there are any to maybe walk or something in the afternoons.

          I'm looking forward to being a part of this group.  From the posts I've read so far it seems like a really supportive group.

          ~~* Dawn *~~