New year new beginnings

  • janice.michaud@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      I'm a 41 year old who has finally decided that I have to seriously look
      at loosing the excess weight I have gained over the years. I also have
      to realize that I didn't gain it in one day so it won't go away that
      easy either...but i'm commited to lose at least 30 lbs by the summer

      My little way of getting myself motivated is the WII fit. A friend of
      mine has it and has lost 20 lbs just doing the exercises, and watching
      his diet. its amazing what a game can do for your motivation when it
      lets you know each time you step on it how your progress is going.

      gotta love the little things life people....
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
        <<I'm a 41 year old who has finally decided that I have to seriously
        look at loosing the excess weight I have gained over the years. I also
        have to realize that I didn't gain it in one day so it won't go away
        that easy either...but i'm commited to lose at least 30 lbs by the
        summer>>

        I am also 41 and have gained weight. I also would like to drop 30lbs
        by this summer. I just have to get motivated to exercise and to eat
        right.

        How are you incorporating exercise into your lifestyle?

        Lisa
      • martie220
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
          What I've found is to go for a 20-30 minute walk each day. I started
          with just 3 days a week, but now I usually get in more.
          Here in NJ it is cold and snowy today, but I intend to get out before
          the predicted wind kicks in!
          Glad to know we have others to keep us motivated.
          God Bless.