Re: Introduce Yourself

  • Jonell Sam
    Message 1 of 2716 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hi Cathy, My name is Jonell...I am going to be starting the challenge
      as soon as I can get all the products (trying to find out what grocery
      store sells them...I live in a rural area so I have to drive 35 min to
      the closest store...but as soon as I get everything...hopefully within
      the next few days...I am going to start the challenge...I need to lose
      35-40 lbs and I am also 33 with 6 kids...I can never follow anything
      for more than a couple of week so I need that extra motivation too!!!
      Jonell

      > hello my name is cathy i am 33 currently living in germany via the
      > military. im in the need of a buddy for support and someone to chat
      > with. i want to lose 35 pounds cant seem to shake off the ponds from
      > having 4 kiddos. hope everyone has a great day thanks cathy

    • redcatsdance
      Message 2716 of 2716 , Dec 19, 2008
        I'm new to the group and decided to join because I love the Special K
        Meal Bars--that make you fuller. I have been losing weight since, I've
        been eating them. I just there more coupons for them. Being that I am
        on a limited budget, they can be quite expensive.

        My goal is to lose 75 lbs, my weight gain is a result of stress. So,
        the meal snack bars are really good. I buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter
        and I don't crave the regular candy bars like Snickers anymore. The
        meal bars takes away my taste for the fattening chocolates.