get back into shape all over again

  • rispolidoris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008
      never had a weight problem. after i had my second child was told to
      lose the baby fat and i did not lose it. just kept gain and did not
      care any longer. my marriage was on the rocks and was like i had to eat
      everones plates. my kids kept saying mommy you are fat and my ex-
      husband looked at a girl and he gone into a pole. at that point i had
      to do somehing and was by myself without noone to tell me i was doing
      good or i looked great after the weight lost. lost 20lbs in 9 months
      times. now years later need to get back on track to eat better and to
      lose extra lbs i put on and see myself fat and have a big tummy like i
      am pregant. dont like what i see in the mirror over the months. need to
      get back in shape all over again and get sexy for my new husband.
    • betsy standish
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008
        first of all your husband should love you for who you are.  second , when you lose the weight do it for you.  reward yourself with a new piece of clothing when you lose the weight, not by food.   regardless of your past life and being overweight,  always remember, you are special, you are important.  so lose the weight for you and learn to love yourself for who you are.  you will lose the weight, and even if you fall back now and then just get up and start all over again.

        never had a weight problem. after i had my second child was told to
        lose the baby fat and i did not lose it. just kept gain  and did not
        care any longer. my marriage was on the rocks and was like i had to eat
        everones plates. my kids kept saying mommy you are fat and my ex-
        husband looked at a girl and he gone into a pole. at that point i had
        to do somehing and was by myself without noone to tell me i was doing
        good or i looked great after the weight lost. lost 20lbs in 9 months
        times. now years later need to get back on track to eat better and to
        lose extra lbs i put on and see myself fat and have a big tummy like i
        am pregant. dont like what i see in the mirror over the months. need to
        get back in shape all over again and get sexy for my new husband.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)